Welcome to the waiting list search portal. Please read the information below.
Section 8 Wait List Status
- The lottery for applicants to the Pierce County Housing Authority Section 8 wait list that was open in November 2015 has been completed. Notice about the status of your application was mailed between December 14, 2015 and December 31, 2015. If you have questions about the Section 8 wait list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will you need to check your status?
If you aren't already registered to use our On-Line Waiting List (OWL) portal, you will need to create a user ID. Registration requires:
- Create a user name
- Create a user password
- Email address
- Social Security Number of Applicant
How do I check my status the waiting list?
- Click HERE to reach the search On-line Wait List (OWL) portal.
What do I do once I get my waiting list number?
- Check the On-line Waiting List portal periodically for changes. Be sure to notify us of any contact information changes such as address, phone number and email address.
What can I do to help ensure that my notification letter gets to me?
- Keep your address updated with PCHA
- Email changes to email@example.com, or
- Mail any changes to us at Pierce County Housing Authority Waiting List Changes, 1525 108th St S, Tacoma, WA 98444-2613
Read and follow the notification letter carefully.
- Return the packet within 10 days as stated in your notification letter.
- If we mail notification to you and your letter/packet has been returned, or you do not respond, you will be withdrawn from the list.