Welcome to the waiting list search portal. Please read the information below.
Section 8 Wait List Status
- The lottery for recent applicants to the Pierce County Housing Authority Section 8 wait list has been completed. Notice about the status of your application will be mailed between December 14, 2015 and December 31, 2015. If you have questions about the Section 8 wait list, please contact us at [email protected]
What will you need to check your status?
If you aren't already registered to use our On-Line Waiting List (OWL) portal, you will need to create a user ID. Registration requires:
- Create a user name
- Create a user password
- Email address
- Social Security Number of Applicant
How do I check my status the waiting list?
- Click HERE to reach the search On-line Wait List (OWL) portal.
What do I do once I get my waiting list number?
What can I do to help ensure that my notification letter gets to me?
- Keep your address updated with PCHA
- Email changes to [email protected]
- Mail any changes to PCHA in writing to:
(Changes-Waiting List App)
1525 108th St S
Tacoma, WA 98444-2613
Read and follow the notification letter carefully.
Return the packet within 10 days as stated in your notification letter.
If we mail notification to you and your letter/packet has been returned, or you do not respond, you will be withdrawn from the list.
I entered my ID number, but it says it couldn't be located. Now what?
- If you get an error that states the login information you entered could not be located, click on the return to search link and try again. Most such errors will be the result of simple typographical error.
- Use the "Forgot Password" option on the On Line Wait List portal
- If neither of the above options work and you have previously been notified that you have been placed on the waiting list, please contact us at [email protected] and explain that you could not get results using the waiting list online portal search.